Wednesday, February 19, 2014

80 Stories, 80 Days: The True Heroes

This great story is a part of our 80 Stories, 80 Days campaign. For every story we collect through this campaign, Unique Connect will make a donation directly to our organization, so please submit your story now.

From Todd Natenberg:

This is my first year on the committee of the Children’s Variety show, and I'm very excited. I was first introduced to the organization because I'm a former mobility manager for a company that provides wheelchair accessible minivans for special needs individuals. In that capacity, we partnered with Variety to help children. While I'm new to Variety, I have a long history of helping those with special needs. That's why I'm helping now. Most recently, I volunteered at a summer camp for children with Muscular Dystrophy who were confined to wheelchairs. To see their bravery and positive outlook on life, it was I who received the gift, not the one who gave it. They were the true heroes.






Through our 80 Stories, 80 Days campaign, we are asking all of you who have been touched by our organization in any way to share your story and help us gain more support for Kansas City children with developmental disabilities.

Unique Connect will donate directly to us for every story we collect through this campaign, so please submit your story now.  

Looking for another way to support Variety? Get your tickets for our biggest fundraiser of the year – the 2014 Variety Show starring Sinbad.

No comments:

Post a Comment